Whether you´re making a presentation, designing or selecting product color, Judge II is an invaluable tool for evaluating color quality and uniformity. This compact visual evaluation system combines exceptional versatility and quality in a construction that will meet your needs.
Make accurate color decisions with the Judge II
- GretagMacbeth’s patented seven-phosphor fluorescent daylight technology renders color more accurately.
- With five different light sources – daylight (D75, D65 or D50), coolr white fluorescent, incandescent home lighting and ultraviolet, Judge II gives you the ability to detect metamerism (colors that match under one light, but not another).
- Ultraviolet source can be used by itself or in combination with any of the light sources for detecting and evaluating optical brighteners, whitening agents or fluorescent dyes and pigments.
- Meets or exceeds major international standards for visual color evaluation including: ASTM D1729, ISO3664, DIN, ANSI and BSI.
- Elapsed time meter for tracking optimal lamp replacement.
- Judge II is a foldable, portable light booth ideal for people making color decisions on the go. An optional transportable carrying case is available.
- Judge II-S is a stationary steel booth ideal that easily fits into a variety of work spaces, including offices, design studios and production areas.