Most used color viewing system in the automotive industry.The SpectraLight III color viewing system features innovations designed to increase productivity and reduce costs, while providing the worlds most accurate simulation of natural daylight.
The SpectraLight III color viewing system using by the most leading automotive manufacturers.
SpectraLight III is recommended and partly prescribed in their company standards.
Color viewing booth and overhead luminaire
- Filtered tungsten halogen daylight simulation provides the most accurate rendering of daylight.
- Six different light sources including daylight (D75, D65 or D50), horizon daylight at 2300K, incandescent and cool white fluorescent, ultraviolet and either TL84 or U30, allow you to evaluate samples under a broad range of conditions and check for metamerism (colors that match under one light, but not another).
- Ultraviolet source can be used by itself or in combination with any of the light sources for detecting and evaluating optical brighteners, whitening agents or fluorescent dyes and pigments.
- User controllable digital display allows you to easily program a sequence of different light sources for hands-free viewing.
- User-adjustable color temperature permits easy calibration with a single button. When used with the LightSpex radiometer, you can self-certify your viewing booth, saving recertification costs.
- SmartLogic technology and automatic energy-saving model significantly extend lamp life.
- Easy-to-view elapsed time meter reminds you when it’s time to replace lamps.
- n User-adjustable color temperature permits easy calibration with a single button. When used with LightSpex radiometer, user can self-certify their viewing booth.
- n Meets or exceeds major international standards for visual color evaluation including: ASTM D1729, ISO3664, DIN, ANSI and BSI.
Choose the model to meet your needs
- n SpectraLight III color viewing booth provides complete enclosed viewing area.
- n SpectraLight III overhead luminaires can be electronically linked together and suspended over a larger work area by a chain or insert into any standard ceiling grid.